For healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies. For students seeking first-time or renewal credentialed PALS training.
• Recognition and treatment of infants and children at risk for cardio-pulmonary arrest
• The systematic approach to pediatric assessment
• Effective respiratory management
• Validate skills for 1- and 2-person CPR and AED skills for infant and child
• Defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion
• Intraosseous access and fluid bolus administration
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics